Friday, December 3, 2010

Comment Moderation

I wanted to remind everyone about the blog rules for comment moderation. If you have a comment that you would like published that could be construed in any way as negative, it has to have your name attached to it.

As I have mentioned previously, all the blog authors, the entire Council and PA exec, the teachers and admin all share their names and you know how to reach them if they say something you don't like. The same rule should apply for comments.

On a similar note, if you have any issue with the school or your child's classroom/teacher, I know for a fact that Mr. Barkley, Mr. Fero, and all the staff would really appreciate and welcome any input you have about your experiences at Haultain (good or bad). If you want help or advice on presenting that input; I would be more than happy to help you out. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment