Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates

Hi, Parents - I've just updated September's calendar (please scroll to the bottom of this page to view) with school events and important dates. I'll attempt to keep it up to date as far in advance as possible. Please, if you have anything you'd like everyone to keep in mind, let me know and I'll put it in the calendar.

As well, here is the page on the CBE's website which details our current student accomodation situation - the presentation from our meeting on Monday night is on there for viewing as well.
This is the link to use to submit your feedback on the local student accomodation situation - PLEASE take the time to fill it out and submit it.

Don't forget that there are parent/teacher interviews tomorrow night, continuing through Friday which is a day off for students.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nick - I've also added a link in our 'essential link list' on the right side so the closure information can be accessed any time.

    ReplyDelete