Thursday, December 3, 2009

Micro Survey 09-03: Results


Here are the results for the micro survey regarding this years school photographer. You can click on the thumbnail on the left for the full graph or just see below for the results.


I prefer last year's - 10%
I prefer them over last year - 54%
Really? There was a switch? - 6%
Other/Comments - 21%

Read more for some of the comments:
  • Havnt received pics yet
  • I didn't have issues with last years photographer and I don't with this years photographer
  • I Love this year's options for photos! Keep this photographer for future years!
  • my child wasn't at Haultain last year
  • note that Wilma and Beaverbrook use Lifetouch as well, so I can now take advantage of the family discount for 3 or more orders
  • This was my child's first year for photos as he/she is a Kindergaten student. I have to be honest and say that I am not happy with the pictures but chose to order anyways. He/she looks uncomfortable in the pictures and I can tell that no effort was made to fix the small things. When my child attended Montessori the pictures were amazing. The photographer made each child look great and even did minor touch ups at no charge. I don't expect every picture to be great but it seems as though most of the parents I spoke with all feel the same. Good luck with feedback!
  • first set of pictures as out son just started kindergarten.However the pictures turned out fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment