The following positions are still open. Please consider nominating yourself or someone who would be interested in either position:
- to arrange and coordinate fundraising events, not including the Casino, for the school (HMS typically runs three fundraisers per year: SUTP books in September, 50/50 raffle draw in December and flower baskets in May)
- complete paperwork required for any necessary licenses
- new fundraising ideas are welcomed!
Healthy Hunger Coordinator
- to secure volunteers each month to facilitate the Healthy Hunger program over the lunch hour
- to organize the lunches, ensuring the students receive their orders in an organized format
- total commitment is two hours per month, including volunteering between 11:30am - 12:45pm, once a month when the program runs
If you are interested in holding a position, please come to the next School Council and Parent Association meeting on Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 in the learning commons.
For any questions, please email Cindy at email@example.com.