The School Council and Parent Association will be voting on four positions tomorrow night:
- to facilitate the exchange of information between the CBE, the school and the parents.
- attend the CAPSC meetings held during the year and report back on issues that are of interest to our school population.
- attend the ASCA conference held in Edmonton in April - any member of council can go in lieu
Healthy Hunger Coordinator
- to secure volunteers each month to facilitate the Healthy Hunger program over the lunch hour
- to organize the lunches, ensuring the students receive their orders in an organized format
- total commitment is two hours per month, including volunteering between 11:30am - 12:45pm, once a month when the program runs
- to arrange and coordinate all fundraising events, excluding the casino, for the school
- complete paperwork required for any necessary licenses
- complete paperwork for the financial report
- there are generally three fundraisers each year: fall SUTP books, winter 50/50 ticket raffle, spring flower baskets
- to communicate with AGLC
- to provide all paperwork needed for arranging for casino funds to be used by the school
- to coordinate all needed volunteers for the casino event held once every two years
Please come out to run for a position, nominate someone or cast your vote!
Hope to see you in the learning commons, tomorrow night, Tuesday September 15th at 6:30pm!