Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reality trainwreck Kate Gosselin was minding her own sordid affairs this week when she was called out and smacked down by none other than Nadya Sulema

When it comes to modern parenting, bad is the new good. Terrible, horrible, heartless, fill-in-the-disapproving-adjective-here mothers are all the rage
By Susan Allan, The Ottawa Citizen

Reality trainwreck Kate Gosselin was minding her own sordid affairs this week when she was called out and smacked down by none other than Nadya Suleman, a.k.a. Octomom.

"She needs to stop being so judgmental and stop pulling at straws for attention," snapped Suleman, the mother of octuplets (oh, and six other kids).

Gosselin, also a mother of multiples and the star of Jon & Kate Plus 8, evidently set Suleman off by suggesting to Dr. Phil that raising 14 children would be difficult -- "particularly without a husband to help with parenting."

Click here to read the full story.

8 comments:

  1. oh good old Waldman. you really shouldn't have had kids. i'm convinced that that she is trying to turn this all around because she realized that motherhood was not for her. what the hell did she think was going to happen when she had kids??? this women is just another example of all those other "mother's" out there that thought they did not have to alter their lives and better yet refused to.i guarantee you that if you were to ask women if there is oe thing they could change about their life, it would be that they would have never had kids.an i don't mean all women but a good percentage

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are so entertaining me. comments are good

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good percentage? Really? And what percentage do you think it is "me"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weak lady's, if you need to turn to the bottle because your kids are so hard to handle, you obviously have never had a real job out in the work force.give your head a shake and get a hold of yourselves. your stronger then that. drinking is for losers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow me that's harsh. I think you are way off base with your comment about percentages. I think most women would say having children was one of the most wonderful experiences of their lives. It has certainly opened my eyes and given me a different understanding of children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a special on this issue about a year ago, and it broke my heart to hear how many women regreted having children.I have children and they mean the world to me. I have no regrets. but i just wanted people to realise that i think a lot of issues these days stem from the fact that some of these kids are more a burden on their parents then a joy. sad but real,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think the percetage would be that high "me" of course there are people who would do things differently if they could go back in time, but having children, not me i love my kids they are my world. it is hard to even imagine a mother saying that they wish they never would have had kids.

    ReplyDelete