Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ashley M. with sone In-line Instructions

The easiest thing is to bend your knees. The second is to never give up. The third is to have fun. The fifth is to be brave. And is there going to have music? Don’t be scared and how long are we going to be there? Don’t cry. Make sure you have your elbow pads on. Be your best. Who’s going to be the fastest? Yesterday I fell a lot of times but that’s how you learn. I jumped but I don’t know if I was supposed to jump. I was the third to in-line skate. Make sure you fall on your knees and hands. Mike was my instructor. I was speeding fast. I was helping others. Use your brakes if you are going too fast. Your in-line skates have wheels on them. I had a race with Sophia, Jaheim and Elijah and me.

Ashley M.

No comments:

Post a Comment