Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grade one/twos reflect on in-line skating

In-line skating instruction is well underway and students are quickly developing some serious skating skills. As this is one of the many activities sponsored and subsidised by our Parent Association, I thought it would be nice to gain some insight into the activity, through the eyes of some of our grade one/two students. The following six blog entries are authored (with slight spelling revisions) by students in Ms. Lougheed's grade one two class.

Enjoy!

I wonder… In-line skating

How do you stop? Will it be fun? Will you fall in the gym? Are there brakes? I have been to in-line skating. I like in-line skating. Mike was our coach. I feel really good. I was excited. I hope I get more time.

Aaron H.

No comments:

Post a Comment